Power & Lighting Systems is committed to maintaining a staff of high-quality personnel.
Customer Service Representative:
We are looking for a customer service representative to join our team for a full time position. The position for hire will be located in our Deerfield Beach office Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm. Must have at least 2-5 years’ experience, knowledge in the electrical or lighting industry and Ingen Oasis software is a plus. If you are interested in being a part of the Power & Lighting Systems team, please submit your resume’ to employment((@))p-ls.com.
Lighting Control Applications Engineer:
- Design and aid the Aid the development and maintenance of standard work templates, design/sales tools, technical libraries, and systems to increase applications engineering work efficiency, consistency, reliability, and output quality.
- Read and draft architect architectural and engineering drawings
- Work with AutoCAD (2008 or newer), Outlook, Word, Excel, Podio, SensorView, Visual Lighting Software
- Document technical and sales solutions including lighting control plans, wiring diagrams, symbol legends, riser details, specifications and full submittals
- Work with contactor-sales, field support and partners to provide technical support, specifications for controls layouts diagrams and specification, generate layouts and bills of material.
- Attend control meetings, manufacturer events and provide product trainings.
- In this position, the lighting control application engineer will utilize computer assisted engineering and design software (Autodesk CAD) alongside architects and electrical engineers by developing templates such as CAD blocks and hardware libraries with part numbers.
- Architectural and Engineering Drawings are to be edited and marked-up based on the feedback from the electrical engineers and architects. The lighting control application engineer will advise on proper lighting control hardware placement and then return the drawings back to the architect and/or electrical engineer for them to officially “stamp” during the design development and construction drawing phase.
- “Control meetings” would be in-house (internal) product training meetings with the rest of the Controls team at the firm. During “Manufacturer events”, the lighting control application engineer is required to attend a local product training meeting. This enables the engineer to understand various products from various manufacturers.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or directly related with at least 3 months of experience. Please submit your resume’ to rfidler((@))p-ls.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.